Friday, March 19, 2010

Homework:Qualities of a Good Dancer(NOT COMPLETE)

Qualities of a Good Dancer

If I want to be a good dancer, I think there are three necessary qualities. These qualities are only the basic for a dancer because dancer is a very hard work. First of all, I need to have a great passion for dance. I have to be very sure that I love dance and want to become a professional dancer. If I just like dance, it’s not enough. Dance is a long and hard process, so it can’t get a nice result very fast. Maybe I will give up very quickly when I can’t do well or feel tired with no passion. When I got passion, I will get more patience to practice every exercise or variation to the best.

In addition, the discipline is important, too. The most essential work for dancers is training body. Dancers use their body like an instrument. I need to practice every day, or I will go backward. I should take dance classes regularly.

Longing to perform

No comments:

Post a Comment