Thursday, March 18, 2010

Homework: Self- Introduction

Self- Introduction

My name is Chia- Yu Lu and my English name is Beryl. I think that I am very lucky because I grow up in a nice family. My parents have a hard- ward store, and my older brother works with them. My family helps me a lot. They never push me too much in study, dancing, or making money. They tell me that I just need to work hard in everything, everyday, and be honest to myself. I really believe it and try to do the best.

I have learned how to dance since I was ten years old. It has been twelve years old for my life. At first, my family did not agree that I decided to dance. They worried about I cannot support my life in the future. After I entered Taipei National University of the Arts (TNUA), they believe that I can support my life with dance. I wish my family could be proud of me now.

Ballet is my favorite dance. That is why I join the Graduate School of National University of Arts (NTUA) because the school pats much attention to Ballet. The other reason is that I want to keep dancing and learn more knowledge about dance. I was in Dance Department of TNUA for seven years (three years for senior high school and four years for university) so I decided to join the Graduate School of NTUA. I think maybe I can get more passion in learning dance by changing to a new school.

I have a dream. I want to build a dance school for some students who love dance but do not have enough money. If I want to make it come true, I should be a good teacher first. I had been taught by many good teachers in my life. They help and teach me a lot. I need to be a good teacher like them and I will have abilities to make my dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment