Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Last Class


This picture was taken at the last class in the Australia.
Everybody should wear the special clothes for the class.
Girls wore the colorful style and boys wore the girls' practicing cloths.

I remembered that the class was very funny and happy.
We laughed each whole class, but we still did the exercises very hard.
It was not very easy, because we really wore the funny clothes.

That day was the last day that I saw these friends.
I still remember that day clearily.
When we finished the warm up class, we had a performance.
After the performance, we had a big party.
I drunk to much red pull at the party and couldn't sleep all night.
It was the first experience that I couldn't close my eyes to sleep.

Maybe I was sad for the last day with them in Perth, and drunk too much red pulls were only an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment