Friday, May 21, 2010

I Can't Believe

I can't belivev that I can write down so many words.
Let me do a record.
This is an exercise for writing an email to English teacher.
I think that I can write it so fast and easily, because I wrote email to Bill sometimes.
Bill is my Ballet teacher in TNUA, and he is an American.
He came back to U.S for 3 years, and we always use email to contact each other.
Everything is needed to practice to become better.
I miss Bill very much.
He is a very good teacher, and his pieces changed my Ballet life.

Dear Ms. Tseng:

At first, I need to thank you for teaching us two semesters. You have lots of patient, and you are very nice to every student not only for our English but also for the life. Thank you very much.
The most important that I have learnt from this class is not afraid of writing English. When I corrected my homework again and again, I think I got advancement. Let’s talk about this semester. At the last semester, we only wrote the short paragraph. At this semester, we try to make it longer and become an essay in every exercise. We have learnt to write down what you see, hear, or feel in last semester and who I am. This semester is different. We started to tell about our thinking and logical division of our ideas. In addition, we learned so many transition signals, subordinators, and comparison signals to make our paragraphs longer and more beautiful.
I should spend more time in English. My vocabularies are too less and spelling is very bad. If I don’t have dictionary, I can only use the very easy words. Because it’s hard for me to remember every word’s spelling, I need so many times to read them. If I got lazy, the memory of spelling and word would disappear. I want to learn a way to remember the vocabularies and spelling easily. Of course, I should be more earnest.

Respectfully,

Chia- Yu Lu (Beryl) Dance Department Graduate student of NTUA
Beryl0422@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment