Friday, April 9, 2010

The Character in The Nutcracker





In the last writing, I talked about my grandmom.
At that time, I was in a performance.
Let's talk about that.
The Nutcracker is three of the most important classic Ballet drama, which composed by
Peter I. Tschaikovsky
.
This Ballet is always danced in Christmas because the story is about Christmas eve.
The story is very cute, and nice for children.

I danced this Ballet in Act1 as a ballerina puttet or a little girl.
The ballerina putter is a soloist.
I'm very happy to get this character, but I always got nevous before dancing this.
This small piece was only 1 minute 13 seconds, but it got 12 turns at the end.
I was afraid of this difficult technique.
I was afraid of that I would fall down on the stage.
Luckily, I did that in the performance.
The costume was beautiful, but the make up was very terrible.

Let's watch the picture, and you will understand.
Someone told me that was like a terrible doll in Japan.
Do you guys agree about this?













No comments:

Post a Comment